The Aloe Power Duo - Aloe E™ Hawaiian Face Cleanser and Island Aloe Gel
Harness the gentle and soothing effects of Aloe through our Aloe E™ Hawaiian Face Cleanser and Island Aloe Gel!
Aloe E™, our all-in-one gentle gel aloe face cleanser, helps to remove makeup, cleanse and tone without stripping skin’s natural moisture. In the lush emerald-green Hawaiian valleys grow aloe, a star skincare ingredient known for leaving skin feeling soothed, cool, and refreshed.
Island Aloe Gel is an aloe vera gel for the face that uses pure aloe vera, known to be anti-inflammatory and containing antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins A & C. It absorbs easily and can help increase skin elasticity. Papaya enzyme helps brighten skin, while Hawaiian Noni moisturizes and helps reduce signs of aging.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Made with Hawaiian-grown ingredients
- Calms and cools skin
- Minimizes appearance of redness
- Aloe vera – Traditionally known to have naturally regenerative properties, it contains antioxidants and provides a soothing sensation to the skin
- Papaya extract – Helps skin appear less irritated and red; has anti-inflammatory benefits
- Hawaiian Noni – This native Hawaiian fruit contains essential acids that improve the functioning of cell membranes, improving skin health
- Kukui Nut Oil - Moisturizes and nourishes
- Spirulina Extract - Detoxifies and revitalizes
- Coffee Berry Fruit Extract - Protects and restores
Net Weight: Aloe E™ Hawaiian Face Cleanser 5 oz / 148 ml | Island Aloe Gel 100g
- 100% agree Aloe E™ Hawaiian Face Cleanser removes makeup, oil, and residue without leaving the skin feeling dry.
- 100% agree skin felt calm, cool and hydrated.
- 95% agree the appearance of redness was minimized.
*Tested on 20 users over one week
Aloe E Hawaiian Face Cleanser Full ingredient list: Water (Aqua), Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum Fragrance / Aroma, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Polysorbate 20, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Tocopherol, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil Citric Acid, Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Powder Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1
*Disclaimer: This product contains kukui nut. Persons with nut allergies should avoid use.
Island Aloe Gel Full ingredient list: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Betaine, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid.
Aloe E Hawaiian Face Cleanser: Wet face with warm water. Spread a small amount of cleanser over skin and form a gentle lather by rubbing in a circular motion. Rinse completely. Use morning and night, and as needed.
Island Aloe Gel: Massage aloe gel onto the face and body to cool and refresh skin. Apply throughout the day or as needed.